How can I recover prior tax payments I made to the IRS based on “interest” I received that is now being deducted from my net claim?

The Liquidation Trustee is unable to provide tax advice.  All holders of Liquidation Trust Interests are urged to consult with their tax advisors regarding their specific tax circumstances.